Recruitment for Travel Consultants in the United Kingdom…Apply Now!!!
The United Kingdom or the UK is a country in the European mainland. London serves as the capital and biggest city. The country is as a result of a mix of four nations which are North Ireland, Scotland, Wales and England with each nation having its particular capital cities. It has a great economic climate framework and an excellent location for various job opportunity. Its ever-growing economy, high education and learning criteria, and numerous job opportunity add immensely to the reason that the country has even more immigrant than every other nation in the world.
Presently, we have esteemed as well as growing personal and public organizations in the country that are currently seeking knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and appropriately certified workers to function as Travel Consultants. The placement is open to both permanent and part-time task seekers.
In order to be successfully taken into consideration for this position, you should possess some if not every one of the standard needs which include however not restricted to the ability to excel under pressure, vast travelling experience, and a vast experience in delivering remarkable customer services.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Below are some of the obligations as well as duties you’ll be entrusted with in the position
- Effectively sell travel products and insurance packages to clients
- Provision of accurate and professional advice to customers
- Responsible for the convenient and accurate bookings of flight and accommodations
- Provision of well-detailed travel information to clients
- Facilitating and bringing up sales of business packages
- Perform all other responsibilities that may be assigned
Job Skills and Requirements
In order to be effectively taken into consideration for this placement, you ought to have;
- Vast traveling experience
- Outstanding interaction skills
- Customer-service oriented
- Impressive interpersonal abilities
- A keen eye for information
- With the ability of satisfying the work physical demand
- Able to thrive under pressure
- Can succeed without any guidance.